1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
1/2 cup warm water
Tiny toes or hands
1. Mix dry ingredients first. Stir in a bowl 1c flour and 1/2 c salt until fully mixed.
2. Add 1/2 c warm water. Stir as water is being added.
3. Knead ingredients into dough.
4. Roll into ball and flatten with rolling pin.
5. Poke a hole at the top for string.
6. Press small hand or foot into the dough to make.an impression.
7. Bake on cookie sheet 2-3 hours on 250°
8. Let cool. Painting is optional.
We Love the Babies
This page is for up to date lesson plans. These are new lesson plans that I have created myself, or have searched for. All credit is given where due. Lets get these little minds running!