When given a cup the children will fill it up with snow, mark the snow line and let it melt. By doing so, the child learns about volume.
Snow or ice
Ask the children what they like to do outside in the snow. Ask them what they think snow is made of.
1 cup flour
1/2 cup salt
1/2 cup warm water
Tiny toes or hands
1. Mix dry ingredients first. Stir in a bowl 1c flour and 1/2 c salt until fully mixed.
2. Add 1/2 c warm water. Stir as water is being added.
3. Knead ingredients into dough.
4. Roll into ball and flatten with rolling pin.
5. Poke a hole at the top for string.
6. Press small hand or foot into the dough to make.an impression.
7. Bake on cookie sheet 2-3 hours on 250°
8. Let cool. Painting is optional.
Message from the editor:
We Love The Babies, is excited to announce our new blog and a new beginning. New information, up-to-date information, and support in exceleration of the children's developmental process. Meanwhile finding fun new ways to reach parents.
I have been long looking for a phone that allowed the app needed, flash player in order to add new blog topics. There will be a lot of updates coming soon. Thank you to all my viewers! I will be also be doing a tutu give away at the end of the month! Check back to this page later on for updates rules and regulations! :) Thank you all for your support.
We Love the Babies
This page is for up to date lesson plans. These are new lesson plans that I have created myself, or have searched for. All credit is given where due. Lets get these little minds running!