1. eggs (about 10)
2. 1-2 cups sprinkle cheese
3. 1 splash of milk for every egg
4. chopped tomato, baby spinach, cooked bacon or sasauge, onions, zucchini, or any other chopped up veggie.
1. Mix eggs and add milk. Stir well with fork.
2.Add ingredients. This is a great way to use left over vegetables from the week.
3. Mix together well.
4. Brush olive oil to greese Cassorole dish.
5. Pour egg mixture into Cassorole dish and bake 15 min @350°
6.Melt some extra sprinkle cheese ontop, until metled, before serving.