Beef Tenderloin with Mushroom Garlic Sauce Original Recipe:
Ingredients I used:
garlic and herb butter
seasoned beef tenderloin
Crème of mushroom and garlic soup
1. Cut the beef tenderloin into chunks and sauté on the skillet with olive oil and garlic and herb butter.
2. On a different skillet, sauté organic mushrooms, garlic and herb butter, onions, and soup until mushrooms are cooked and sauce is almost done.
3. Put mixture together and finish cooking until done.
Garlic and Herb Cheesy Bread
Texas garlic bread frozen slices
yellow and red bell peppers sliced
garlic and herb block cheese
cherry tomatoes cut in halves
1. Put a slice of cheese on each slice of bread. Brush on olive oil.
2. Put a couple peppers and tomatoes on top of cheese.
3. Bake @350 for 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and the vegtables are cooked.
4. Sprinkle gorgonzola cheese on top, and take out when last of cheese is melted. Brush on olive oil.
This updated version of garlic bread is one of my favorites'. It's best cooked on a grill wrapped in tin foil. It's just as good baked in the oven.